<In no particular order>
Big thanks to Joyce the @domesticatedcaker for helping me out on this one (and the @weyburntourism instagram was a great resource as well)! ….. and my sister in law- she helped me too.
1. Visit the outdoor pool, paddling pool or Weyburn’s two spray parks!
2. Weyburn Therapeutic Animal Park – Local non-profit, seasonally ran animal park. They are currently fundraising to build an amazing barn themed play structure!
3. Sask Regional Parks – Visit the nearby Nickel Lake Regional Park or Main Prize Regional Park. Check out the links to see the amenities at each park.
4. Soo Line Historical Museum – This museum houses the largest private silver collection in the world. Tentatively scheduled for July and August is the Caboose Childrens programming.
5. Tatagwa Parkway Trail System – Enjoy 8.5 kms of trail adjacent to the Souris River. Complete trail map in linked here.
6. Heritage Village Museum – Go back in time as you tour a village community replica.
7. River Park – Lots to do here! Book a campsite, enjoy the green space, play a round of disc golf, play at the splash park or playground. You can also start one of the Tatagwa Trails here.
8. Allie Griffin Arts Gallery / Weyburn Arts Council – They often feature a “walking gallery” and there will be a summer art market in August. The Allie Griffin gallery is located in the lower level of the public library.
9. Try or try again from one of Weyburn’s local restaurants. A delicious cone from @306creamery, or order from the @lowbrowbbq food truck. For a complete business directory of where to eat in Weyburn click here.
10. Download the Tripvia Tours app and experience the Crocus Tour – You can enjoy this interactive 5km tour by driving or walking.
You don’t need a special occasion to order a cake. Check out Joyce’s drool worthy baking on Instagram– bonus points if you deliver to me! 😂
Excited to see you Adventure Local in Weyburn!
Leave a Reply