<In no particular order>
Feature post ! Thank you Tasha from @chasingkennedys for putting this list together (my only contribution was the race track). Tasha is a mom of 3 and is always adventuring to new places in both Sask and Alberta.
2. Energy Outlet Indoor Play Zone – Beat the heat! Come play at this indoor play centre.
3. Roche Percee – Explore around unusual rock formations just outside of Estevan.
4. Suspension Bridge – 20 km E of Roche Percee. You shouldn’t miss this, the bridge is in a very open area off the highway. Unofficial link here from Bridgemeister (an online suspension bridge database).
5. Souris Valley Museum – They have a variety of indoor and outdoor exhibits. The collections featured were mostly donated by a local family.
6. Kōn Ice Cream – New to Estevan, Kon offers artisan ice cream is handmade locally, yum!
7. Royal Heights Veteran Memorial Park or Padwick Park -both offer play structures and splash park. Also check out their THREE paddling pools in the city: Hillside, Hillcrest, and Rusty Duce. Link to all Estevan’s parks here.
8. Woodland Regional Park – This regional park actually has 2 areas (Woodland and Boundary). Rent a Kayak and paddle out to Snapperland or take a walk on the Preddy trails (map). Souris River trail maps are linked here. Cool off at Boundary beach.
10. Get to a race at Estevan Motor Speedway – this is a dirt track so prepare to get dusty! ( Also this was my ( Lori’s) only contribution – I love racing! )
Excited to see you Adventure Local in Estevan!