Sasking In Adventure is a Saskatchewan based family adventure blog. Here, Lori story shares the realities of her adventures big or small from a family perspective. Lori hopes that other families can use her personal experiences as a resource or a laugh to getting out and exploring what Saskatchewan (or wherever you may be) has to offer.
- Winter Musings 21/22As the winter season has come to an end (although I’m convinced there will be one more snowfall) I reflect upon the great winter we had. This winter we made the decision to embrace it early on, and it was SO fun. We made it out to Buffalo Pound 6 times, we camped in a… Continue Reading →
- Echo Valley Provincial Park- Winter EditionAll winter I have been eyeing the weather, and availability for a yurt at Echo Valley. It finally happened, one night available. *Sold* One night was all that we wanted as this truly was an experiment. This was as “winter camping” as it gets for us. We honestly had no idea what to expect with… Continue Reading →
- Iceville – Mosaic Stadium ( Evraz Place) ReginaI This was our second year attending Iceville. Last year it was freeeeeezing cold when we went (but I was determined to go). The weather for the week was looking beeeeautiful. We booked the 4 pm slot on Friday to accommodate school hours and to time it perfectly for a supper outing. Making the trip… Continue Reading →
- Winter BingoJanuary blues getting you down? Inspired by the @lostgirlsguide Saskatchewan Winter Bucketlist Bingo, I thought I’d put together my own family version! This is for fun – make your own rules. Challenge yourself and your family, step outside your comfort zone. Throw in an incentive >> a line- a special treat, full card – a… Continue Reading →
- Cypress Hills Provincial Park – Winter EditionWe try to do a winter weekend every year, and 2021 was no different! As per usual, our planning was last minute. We went with Cypress Hills for a few reasons. Availability Had Never Visited (specifically Lori) Weather was looking 👌🏻👌🏻 We were able to get a hotel room for 2 nights at The Resort… Continue Reading →